Siobhàn Craven-Robins is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacyand Data Protection Policy Statement was last updated on 7 February 2022. If you have not reviewed it since that date, please do so. You will not receive any other notice of changes to this statement.
Privacy Information for www.siobhancraven-robins.com
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me. Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and how I will treat it. By continuing to use my website at www.siobhancraven-robins.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), your data is being collected by Siobhàn Craven-Robins, 2 Poseidon Court, Cyclops Wharf, Homer Drive, London E14 3UG.
Information I may collect from you
I may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give me
You may give me information about you by filling in forms on my site www.siobhancraven-robins.com (my site) or by corresponding with me by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when place an order, submit an enquiry, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on my site and when you report a problem with my site. The information you give me may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information I collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to my site I may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from my site (including date and time); pages you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call me.
Uses made of the information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
· to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and I and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from me;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to provide you with information about goods or services I feel may interest you:
· to notify you about changes to my service;
· to ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information I collect about you
I will use this information:
· to administer my site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve my site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· as part of my efforts to keep my site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising I serve to you and others;
Information I receive from other sources
I may combine this information with information you give to me and information I collect about you. I may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information I receive).
Disclosure of your information
I may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract I enter into with them or you.
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist me in the improvement and optimisation of my site.
I may only disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
· If I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of myself, my customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where I store your personal data
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.You can exercise the right at any time by contacting me via email : email@example.com. My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from 3rd party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.
Siobhàn Craven-Robins places great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with my clients and prospective clients who have made enquiries. I have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of such data under my control. For example my security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to client information. While I cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, I will use my best efforts to prevent this.
Siobhàn Craven-Robins, 2 Poseidon Court, Cyclops Wharf, Homer Drive, London E14 3UG, UK